David Popoff, a Connecticut Realtor and green advocate, shared this information about upcoming energy star webinars. I checked out the Energy Star Website and registered for a few courses. If you would like to know more about this fast changing field, perhaps this might interest you.
If you would like to leave a comment or contact David, please click on his link below:
Free Energy Star Webinars for Homes.
“Selling ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes under Version 3” is a free Webinars for Real Estate agents, builders, home owners and anyone interested in the EPA’s Energy Star program for homes. On Thursday March 22, 2012 learn the basics of what makes a home ENERGY STAR 2012 version 3 and how to qualify. Learn how to tell your customers the specification of an Energy Star home and how to implement tried and true sales strategies. This session is a great crash course for new sales staff and is beneficial for ENERGY STAR veterans as well. To learn about this Webinar and others click here.
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Results are already adding up. Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR, saved enough energy in 2010 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 33 million cars — all while saving nearly $18 billion on their utility bills.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.
Chris Smith CSSBB
Chay Realty Inc., Brokerage